Re: [dxwg] Add void:rootResource as property of dcat:Resource ? (#292)

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 13:45:48 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Including here a link to the discussion in the comments list: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-comments/2019Jan/0007.html

Also, in this DCAT revision we've added a way to represent loosely structured catalogues, where a dataset is form by a set of files. In this case, we are using dct:relation to connect the dataset with the different files that compose it (see the property description: https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#Property:resource_relation, see the examples at: https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/dcat/#bag-of-files, and see discussion about this in the issue https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/253)

We also have an open issue about representing the multiple files that are part of a dcat:Distribution (see https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/482).

So, do you agree that by considering those two points above, we will provide a way to navigate all the files corresponding to a distribution and to a dataset?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/292#issuecomment-458948667 using your GitHub account