Re: [dxwg] Create a use case and requirement for "central" authoritative validation rules (#597)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 17:38:30 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@nicholascar the link above doesn't resolve!

Without seeing: yes a Role is probably a solution that meets the requirement. And I'm not sure that an Aggregated Constraints can be more central than Full Constraints, in fact I'd expect that Aggregated Constraints that are more central should probably be Full Constraints too ;-)

Anyway I guess the main question for now is, do we accept this new requirement?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/597#issuecomment-458634681 using your GitHub account