Re: [dxwg] Indicate a conventional way to automatically validate data instances of application profiles (#698)

From: Paul Walk via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 09:30:53 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I'm not sure I quite followed this. I'm talking about the need for a conventional way to validate data against a specified application profile. If any given software validation process has to first traverse a graph in order to assemble and reconcile a collection of related validation resources, then I can't imagine that being widely implemented, or even scaling if it is. The opportunity, it seems to me, is for a documented application profile to offer a single, documented resource to facilitate automated validation of data which declares 'conformance' with that application profile.

Most probably I have misunderstood though!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by paulwalk
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/698#issuecomment-458055307 using your GitHub account