Re: [dxwg] FPWD comment: use dcat:Distribution for Resource (#529)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 03:48:29 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego ok, reading your comment, I think @smrgeoinfo's original suggestion (image at top) can fold `ResourceDescriptor` into `dcat:Distribution` if `prof:hasRole` is catered for perhaps leading to this:

![alignment-adms](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/7321872

@andrea-perego: can you comment on my use of `rdfs:subClassOf` between PROF & ADMS, have I go the subclassing directions the right way around or do you think PROF is more general than ADMS (and perhaps even DCAT)?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/529#issuecomment-457991188 using your GitHub account