Re: [dxwg] Link to the Resource Roles vocab in the Profiles Ont doc (#536)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:50:39 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I wonder whether part of the discussion was about allowing people to add new roles in the future under the same `role:` namespace. If this is the case, I don't think this is actually a requirement and we shouldn't not go that way. New roles to be used in PROF can also be added under other / new namespaces.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/536#issuecomment-457943549 using your GitHub account