Re: [dxwg] Rename Resource Descriptor class (#573)

From: Nicholas Car via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 12:31:49 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
What about **Profiling Resource**?

Using "Profiling", we avoid issues to do with interpretations of *Implementation*, *Supporting* etc. as *Profiling* can just be defined under the umbrella of the definition and class for *Profile* and then this thing - the *...Resource* - is just a thing that gets the profiling done and we don't have to worry about any more defining than that.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by nicholascar
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/573#issuecomment-457913876 using your GitHub account