Re: Agenda January 23, 2019 - Profile Guidance subgroup

Hi,

I'm probably going to not be able to attend this one, sorry.
I have one extra agenda point: are you ok with my last proposal at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/664, i.e. proposing a list of the 'base specifications' that I think we should keep? If yes then this would allow us to make progress on this PR.
I'm also happy if someone else wants to take the lead on this, of course.

Cheers,

Antoine