Re: [dxwg] Distributions, services and implementation-resources (#411)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 23:38:25 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I agree with @makxdekkers that in the first mention (above the diagram) I went too far - 'represents' and 'description' essentially say the same thing, so doubling up makes it all a bit too 'meta' ...

@smrgeoinfo I'm inclined to go with the second formulation - the catalog is _not_ a **repository** so it is not the things themselves that are found there, but descriptions of them. The various `xxxURL` properties take you to the things themselves.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/411#issuecomment-455372590 using your GitHub account