Re: [dxwg] DataService and DataDistributionService (#432)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 16:26:07 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@dr-shorthair Thanks! Adding "existing" would be helpful, yes. It helps explain the difference between the DDS and the DS.

As for adding the cardinality constraint... As a Dublin Core "simple core" person I'm generally reluctant to bake rules into a vocabulary since it's hard to anticipate future needs. This sounds like an instruction or bit of advice that would be perfect for a primer. And if there is interest in doing a primer, I should check to see if it would have to happen on our watch or if a future DCAT community group could be responsible for it, creating it as a community group note. That would take the pressure off of this group. (That's a note to self...)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/432#issuecomment-455235548 using your GitHub account