Re: [dxwg] Dcat issue58 changing conformance examples to dwbp riccardo (#654)

From: Riccardo Albertoni via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 15:53:11 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego wrote:
>@riccardoAlbertoni , could you please merge PR #666 ? It is just a minor ed change on config.js, to be aligned with gh-pages.

Done!

@aisaac  wrote
>There's still a couple of "conformat" and "nonConformat" in the text.
There's also maybe one problem with deriving conformance test plans from DWBP but I'm going to continue the discussion in #652 where @riccardoAlbertoni has answered me.

With my latest commit, we have resolved  the "(non)conformat" and implemented the result of the discussion in #652 (i.e., how DWBP relates to the plan derivation in the examples).
 I think we reasonably ready for merging into the main document, aren't we?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by riccardoAlbertoni
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/654#issuecomment-454830008 using your GitHub account