[dxwg] Is is possible to specify a void:rootResource in DCAT? (#667)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 21:58:46 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
aisaac has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Is is possible to specify a void:rootResource in DCAT? ==
From @nfreire in [this email from April](https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-comments/2018Apr/0001.html):

> Dear all,
> I'm evaluating the use of DCAT for enabling automatic harveting/crawling
of linked data (LD) datasets.
> When using VoID to describe LD datasets, it is possible to indicate a
void:rootResource. This rdf resource will contain all the URIs of a
dataset that enable it to be harvested/crawled completely.
Does DCAT contain any property similar to void:rootResource? Or is this
requirement being taken in consideration for the future versions of DCAT?
resources, for Europeana - http://europeana.eu )
> Thanks in advance for any feedback or advice.

This is a rather old comment, maybe it is already answered elsewhere. But I have not seen it.

I see a reference to it in at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/81#issuecomment-400977338 but I am not sure it covers the original comment fully (as issue #81 seems broader).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/667 using your GitHub account