Re: [dxwg] Better description of application profiles, profiles in general and how they may be used (#659)

From: kcoyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 15:30:37 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I think in our minds we've thought that the guidance document will cover this, but we should make sure that all of the documents can be read and understood separately. This also may be related to some of the points in my [email](https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-wg/2019Jan/0047.html) regarding definition of profile within the guidance document.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/659#issuecomment-454433753 using your GitHub account