From: PEREGO Andrea (JRC-ISPRA)
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:24 AM
To: Svensson, Lars; Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran
Cc: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Request for feedback: Changes to Revised DCAT Editors' Draft since 2nd PWD

Hi, Lars.

Yes, it should be

https://publications.europa.eu/en/web/eu-vocabularies/at-dataset/-/resource/dataset/access-right

I'll take care of updating accordingly the URLs all the MDR-* entries in config.js

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.