Re: [dxwg] qualified attribution pattern (#611)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 23:58:42 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I'm a bit wary of loading up a vocabulary description with too much theory.
(IMHO the profiles ontology is veering in that direction - no examples until section 8. Really?!)

PR #651 has two consecutive sections using the qualified association pattern https://rawgit.com/w3c/dxwg/dcat-issue79-simon/dcat/index.html#qualified-attribution
I guess these could be bundled into one, but I think it is best to keep the original requirements as the primary keys, and the solution as an emergent pattern.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/611#issuecomment-453877766 using your GitHub account