Re: [dxwg] Editorial revision to sec "Quality Information" (#652)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 13:01:28 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@andrea-perego @riccardoAlbertoni I'm afraid I still don't understand how the prov:Plan a:ConformanceTest is derived from DBWP. Is it in a specific section?

Regarding my original comment on the example (which is now I understand taken from GeoDCAT-AP, and the direct link to the SWD section helps!) I just have one editorial question: can we replace 'mutuated' by 'borrowed'? According to https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mutuated that word is archaic.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/652#issuecomment-453509867 using your GitHub account