Re: [dxwg] prof:inheritedFrom needs more convincing case and/or example (#642)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 17:55:49 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
@kcoyle it's just that I feel we need the example to better understand and decide - at least I need the example to make my own mind. Which means that the issue can be closed before we make a decision (as the issue is only about requesting some text including examples).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/642#issuecomment-453191641 using your GitHub account