Re: [dxwg] Harmonise definitions across Profile docs (#537)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 03:23:09 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Lets not reopen this - we put the DCAT-AP experience forward as an explicit Use Case and got it agreed - and it clearly shows DCAT-AP is supported by multiple resources. and it shows DCAT-AP usages illustrates both deep and multiple inheritance patterns. so lets not reopen those issues.

from now on we should focus on practical guidance on how to handle these realities in a consistent way in practice (e.g DCAT-AP was published as a dataset with distributions because that was the machinery available, but there is no formalism of relationships between profiles of DCAT-AP and DCAT-AP itself...)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/537#issuecomment-452956849 using your GitHub account