Re: [dxwg] prof:inheritedFrom needs more convincing case and/or example (#642)

From: aisaac via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 23:26:59 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Note that the original issue is for an example and motivation, not questioning the notion of inheritance. In fact there's hope that such elements would help discussing the notion of inheritance, if need be. For the moment I feel we'd better wait until then.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/642#issuecomment-452908322 using your GitHub account