Re: [dxwg] Domain of dcat:hadRole (#640)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 20:50:52 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I'm also anticipating the need to assign roles to dataset-dataset relations, and don't want to have to create yetanother predicate for that case.
I started the work here: https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/613

Dataset-dataset relations are not attributions or generations, but something else,
I think `Influence` is the most general case from the PROV-O ontology, though maybe it is still too restricted as it is only concerned with causal relationships?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/640#issuecomment-452851047 using your GitHub account