Re: [dxwg] prof:isTransitiveProfileOf needs more convincing case and/or example (#643)

From: Rob Atkinson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 20:14:43 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
This predicate was included because @agreiner argued we needed a mechanism to have a "flat representation" - not that inheritance wasnt a fundamental requirement or had any specific "dangers" - its a convenience we dont specify how should be used.

proposed action: include in examples.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rob-metalinkage
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/643#issuecomment-452841081 using your GitHub account