Re: [dxwg] Remove prof:BaseSpecification (#641)

From: Andrea Perego via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 12:59:59 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org

Can you provide an example of this, @nicholascar ? Personally, I don't think we need a role, but stick to what proposed by @aisaac earlier (a base specification is a `dct:Standad` which is not the subject of a `prof:isProfileOf` statement).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by andrea-perego
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/641#issuecomment-452687997 using your GitHub account