Re: Agenda January 8 2019 / Apologies

  Dear Karen, dear all,

   sadly I'll miss our first telcon in 2019. Antoine has kindly offered to fix few broken Europeana links
  as identified by W3C link checker and the UCR document will soon be forwarded to Dave for WD publication.

  Talk to you next week, all the best!
 Jaro

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT