Re: [profgui] Doodle Feb 25 & 28

There are three of us who can do Feb. 28 - shall we go for that, and
perhaps others will join us?

Here are the action items from the last meeting:

Action: PWinstanley will rewrite the beginning of 2.1 (I believe he did
this during the call)

Action: alejandra will re-word the intro for 2.2 and issue 268

Action: Antoine to create diagram(s) for the different possibilities for
profiles, on 2.2 and 2.3

Action: roba to create a requirement issue for inheritance

Action: Antoine to relate other issues from external comments on
inheritance to Rob's requirement, after he has created it

It would be great if these were completed or at least if we had a report
on them for the call on Thursday.

I'll ping Nick about setting up a webex session for us.

kc