RE: dxwg-ACTION-302: Request chairs to identify procedure for closing issues about requirement definitions and urge ucr team to consolidate and close such issues as appropriate.

On Thursday, February 21, 2019 4:50 PM, Karen Coyle [mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net] wrote:

> I'd gladly see 2) happen for any issues that are ONLY marked conneg or
> that are blindingly obviously only related to conneg. We just need to
> know that we've dealt with the issue, so if it's been included or if the
> decision was not to implement/address the issue, then a pointer to the
> decision is all that is needed for closing. If there isn't an actual
> resolution to point to, a short explanation on the closing should do it.

If we find that we have agreed on the text and that text is in the UCR document, why can't we close the issues irrespective of which deliverable they belong to? I thought we do this exercise in order to move UCR forward...

Best,

Lars