Re: [dxwg] Formally align PROF to DCAT (#808)

Hi Nick
Everything eventually comes to the working group for the say-so to go to
publication, so it's best to think with the end in mind and ensure that the
group as a whole knows about design decisions such as alignment etc and is
prepared (with an understanding of the design rationale etc) and feels that
it has been given enough opportunity to discuss with the editorial team.
In previous votes for the move to publication with other deliverables we
have had the experience of issues coming to the fore late in the day and
then needing discussion to clarify and agree before we could move forward.
Given the extremely tight schedule for the profiles vocabulary I think we
need to go for solving issues and gaining consensus at the earliest
opportunity.
Shall I add this to the plenary meeting agenda for next week?
Cheers
Peter