Re: PROF mini-meeting in 4 hours

Please provide an agenda and minutes - or, for this, at least minutes.
Also, for the future meetings we'll need a Doodle poll (or some other
kind of poll) so that the meetings can accommodate people's schedules
and any time zone issues. (By the time some of us woke up this meeting
was over, of course.)

There's a general courtesy that W3C meeting agendas are sent out one day
in advance of the meeting. That may not always be possible, but consider
time and time zones so that attendees have a chance to review the agenda
and make any suggestions or changes.

Thanks,
kc

On 8/22/19 12:08 AM, Nicholas Car wrote:
> Dear WG,
>
> As suggested on the agenda for the last plenary we, PROF editors, are keen to meet to start working through Issues. Rob and I will meet online (Google Hangouts probably) an hour before our regular Conneg meeting which Lars just provides the agenda for, so 11am UTC today. If you’d like to join, please just let either of us know and we can send you the link.
>
> We will establish regular meetings next week.
>
> Nick
>
> —
> Nicholas Car
> Data Systems Architect