Meeting cancelled:DCAT sub-group call 2019.08.07T20:00:00Z

After a bit of discussion, it's clear that many of the usual attendees are unable to attend due to holidays etc.  This meeting is cancelled for this week, but work is continuing in github and in preparing and drafting the transition request etc.

Regards

David Browning

From: david.browning@refinitiv.com <david.browning@refinitiv.com>
Sent: 06 August 2019 22:43
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: DCAT sub-group call 2019.08.07T20:00:00Z

I have put a draft agenda for a meeting of  this week's DCAT sub-group meeting  at https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:DCAT-Telecon2019.08.07 but wonder if we will have enough people to make this worthwhile, given holidays/other commitments.  The way forward is pretty clear after last weeks meeting but it will require some preparatory work that hasn't had a chance to happen yet.  If you can't make this meeting please add your regrets if possible - if there are enough then we could cancel this week.

Contributions to agenda welcome, of course

David Browning
Platform Architect, Refinitiv

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<https://www.refinitiv.com/>