Re: Poll for publication of CONNEG PWD2

Hi, Peter.

During the plenary of 9 Apr 2019 [1] I reported the presence of some editorial issues that I suggested fixing before going to 2PWD, and, as agreed,  I created the relevant issues:

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/884

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/888

I didn't get any feedback so far, so I would like to ask if there's a plan to address them before going to 2PWD (also considering they would be quick fixes).

Thanks

Andrea

----
[1] https://www.w3.org/2019/04/09-dxwg-minutes

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.