Re: [dxwg] Project context [RPCX]

From: Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 08:20:52 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
> So I put the note on the table more or less from the beginning of the DXWG.
>
> Everyone who has looked at it seems to agree that it is useful, though it has attracted no formal reaction, positive or negative. I have not pushed it since we were clearly quite busy enough with the other things on our plate. But it could probably be finished up with 2-3 days work. So the question becomes: is there an appetite in the DXWG for another non-Rec-track deliverable? Should I raise a specific issue for this question, so we can decide one way or the other?

Given that projects (and related funding, see #66) are generic topics that go beyond DCAT, I think it is worth considering the Project ontology as another output of the WG, as it can be easily used within DCAT to cover the requirements (this on and #66). Not sure about the process, though, as strictly our purpose is the DCAT revision.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agbeltran
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/71#issuecomment-425002035 using your GitHub account