Re: [dxwg] Can a normative statement be in a non-normative section of a rec document?

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 12:10:49 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
This issue will be noted in the Second Public Draft - that we may have used normative language in non-normative sections - and some explanation of our intent will be provided.  The issue will be addressed consistently across the document in further work after 2PWD

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/353#issuecomment-423159765 using your GitHub account