Re: Comments on DCAT draft

Thanks, Simon. What tripped me up, reading from top to bottom, was when
I reached 6.1, which mentions the "alignments":

The (revised) DCAT vocabulary is available in RDF. The primary artefact
dcat.ttl is a serialization of the core DCAT vocabulary. Alongside it
are a set of other RDF files that provide additional information, including:

    alignments to other vocabularies
    additional axioms, which can be useful in some contexts

Perhaps there it may be useful to say "non-normative alignments..."
since the schema.org section is much further down in the document.

Also note that I chatted with Tom Baker of DCMI and he indicated an
upcoming effort between schema.org and DCMI to create mutually agreed
equivalency statements between those vocabularies. I'll report back to
this group any progress on that. There is a preliminary list but it
hasn't been made public.

kc