Minutes ProfGui-Telecon2018.09.05

From: Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 23:49:46 +0000
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Minutes available here: https://www.w3.org/2018/09/05-profgui-minutes.html

Please note we had several technical issues with this meeting:

* No WebEx audio due to no meeting chair joining
    * We have asked Dave Raggett to assist to prevent this for future meetings

* Action Items created didn't automatically appear in the Open Actions list [1]
    * I have just now added all the Actions to the list manually (Actions 199 - 209)

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/track/actions/open

Cheers,

Nick

Nicholas Car
Senior Experimental Scientist
CSIRO Land & Water
41 Boggo Road, Dutton Park, QLD 4102, Australia
E nicholas.car@csiro.au M 0477 560 177 P 07 3833 5632