Re: [dxwg] Project context [RPCX]

From: David Browning via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 13:40:21 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Mmm.  The requirements (particularly [ID49](https://www.w3.org/TR/dcat-ucr/#ID49) talk about business context.  Projects are one kind of context, it seems that examples which show other contexts (such as business as usual)  would be useful and helpful to adopters.  Other kinds of project could also be useful, I guess, but we do need to be a bit careful about too many examples...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davebrowning
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/71#issuecomment-419097135 using your GitHub account