From: david.browning@thomsonreuters.com [mailto:david.browning@thomsonreuters.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 2:29 PM
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Agenda DCAT-Telecon2018.09.06 - Dataset Exchange Working Group

Can be found here:  https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:DCAT-Telecon2018.09.06

The proposed agenda aims to concentrate on the current status of the second public working draft and the issues we expect to have closed (or progressed) by publication, and who is taking the lead on each issue.  In addition, we can consider if there are any other issues we believe we should cover for 2PWD beyond what’s already in Milestone 13<https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/milestone/13>

David Browning
Platform Technology Architect

Thomson Reuters

david.browning@thomsonreuters.com<mailto:david.browning@thomsonreuters.com>
thomsonreuters.com<http://thomsonreuters.com/>

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<http://site.thomsonreuters.com/site/disclosures/>