Re: [dxwg] Related vocabularies mapping [RVM]

From: bertvannuffelen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2018 13:08:48 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
I believe it is of interest to express some general guidance on how DCAT and the other dataset-defining vocabularies  are related and what the best practices are in combining them. However, the best way is to put that relationship/guidance in the other vocabularies (too). Hence they have to be revised/updated also, otherwise one has 2 messages:  one from the DCAT-2018 perspective and one from datacube(2014)/void(2011) perspective. And that leads to more confusion.

For me this is a meta expression over all the vocabularies & application profiles. Not sure if there is a place to put this.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bertvannuffelen
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/88#issuecomment-418360724 using your GitHub account