Re: [dxwg] Pull Request: Profile guidance doc

I'll get to this in the next 24 hours. I also wanted to remove the old
requirements as a way to reduce the bulk of the github issues and
perhaps avoid confusion. I know there was concern that we would lose
discussion, and I don't know what to do about that. The closed issues
are still available but are "hidden" in the closed issue list.

Does anyone see a need to keep these as open? If so, perhaps we can
create a special label for them.

kc