RE: Python notebook scratchpad towards mapping a schema.org dataset description into DCAT

Thanks, Dan.

The SPARQL queries we have defined are on GH:

https://github.com/ec-jrc/dcat-ap-to-schema-org/tree/master/sparql

Documentation of the mappings is available at:

https://ec-jrc.github.io/dcat-ap-to-schema-org/

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.