Re: Possible route for Profiles Ontology

This makes perfect sense and is in line with what i have been advocating
all along. Doc looks the same either way and this keeps options open.

Doc is prepared and ready to put into final steps as a FPWD... its probably
the most complete of all the docs as the ontology itself is very simple.

Good to agree in advance on any differences in wording for references
depending on final state though.

Rob