Re: Agenda ProfGui October 17

After taking a quick look at the draft, I think that we should remove
the content of the initial note [1] as 1) we have decided on a general
outline and 2) the links exist in the profile roundup if we need them in
the future and 3) the second part of that note relates to the profiles
ontology, not the guidance document.[2]

I suggest that we remove references to issue #417 [3] as that change has
been made in the text. (It could be moved to the bottom of the document
with other references to issues so as not to lose it, but we also have
the github labels if we need to see a grouping. We do need a way to keep
track of issues that have been addressed v those that have not.)

Issue 435 should be AFTER the header "What is a profile?" not before.
Also, the header does not appear in the table of contents and is not
numbered, so there is a formatting issue. Perhaps it means that we have
not decided that this is an actual section?

For the remainder, perhaps we can begin to work through the requirements
in the profile roundup document.[5] While these are not yet in a
finished state in the UCR document, they are up to date with the Google
Doc that is being used to feed into the UCR document. While some wording
may change, the sense of the requirements should be there.

kc

[1] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/242
[2] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/323
[3] https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/417