From: Karen Coyle [mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net]
Sent: Saturday, 13 October, 2018 02:04
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: DCAT WG publication

We've received notice that the DCAT draft "looks good" and will be published next week. As I recall, documents are published on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but in any case we'll send along the announcement when it comes through.

This then leads us to the publicity and community comment stage of this work. I will find and post the announcement from the last comment period, and we can adjust it accordingly.