Re: Agenda for DCAT Subgroup Telecon 2018.10.04

Here the minutes: https://www.w3.org/2018/10/04-dxwgdcat-minutes

About F2F4, we discussed that the first thing would be to define the
roadmap getting us to the final document.

We also discussed about the last editorial changes for publication of
the 2nd public WD and issues around group participation and distributing
the draft for feedback.

We started addressing further issues.

Thanks,

Alejandra