RE: dxwg-ACTION-228: Do a PR to fix this broken link to the conneg-by-ap by pointing to the github version for now

Dear DCAT editors, dear colleagues,

Following today's DCAT call, and as per ACTION-228, I revised the DCAT draft to fix broken links to the PROF-* specs. I took also the liberty to harmonise the case (lower/upper) used in bib keys.

The relevant PR: https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/pull/441

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.