Re: Minutes from CNEG subgroup meeting 2018-09-26

Lars, given the process that a FPWD would need to go through, I think
you need to move that deadline up to 2018-10-09, which I realize is a
very short deadline. The TPAC-related moratoria on publications are:

October 17, 1200Z: Deadline for publication requests before moratorium
October 18: Last publications before moratorium

DaveR - is it correct that we'd need to begin the FPWD publication
process by the week of October 8?

Conneg group - can you have a viable draft by that time?

kc