RE: ESWC2019-papers submission 19

Thanks, Nick. I would be happy to contribute (I will be able to work on it starting from next Thursday).

BTW, what are we going to use? A possible option would be Overleaf, if we are all comfortable with LaTeX.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.