Re: Content Negotiation by Profile document frozen and ready for review.

Thank you, editors. As we agreed at the plenary, we will hold a
consensus event (which also looks like a vote) at the upcoming plenary
(Nov. 13). If you know you will not be at that meeting and wish to
consent, the votes are:

+1 issue as FPWD
0 abstain (but don't object)
-1 object (and give your reason in enough detail that it can be addressed)

Thank you,
Your team