Re: Profiles ont namespace and profile docs short names - please respond

Hi,

On 07/11/2018 13:55, Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> NAMESPACE
>
> The namespace proposed for the Profiles Ontology by Dave Raggett as
> likely easy for the W3C to manage is:
>
> https://www.w3.org/ns/dx/prof/
>
> The /dx/ indicates this WG. Please note this is a slash URI, as
> opposed to a hash URI, to allow for sub-namespaces, should they be needed.
>
> I recommend we adopt this namespace.
>
> PROFILE DOCS
>
> The short codes informally in use for the profile documents are:
>
> prof-guide – Profile Guidance
>
> conneg-by-ap – Content Negotiation by Profile
>
> prof-ont – Profiles Ontology

So, what is the proposal 'prof' (as in the namespace above) or
'prof-ont' as here?

> prof-ietf – IETF draft (used in references only, not in doc names)
>
> I recommend changing the conneg-by-ap to prof-conneg for “prof-”
> consistency, and the rest staying as they are.

+1 to changing conneg-by-ap to prof-conneg

I guess you will also change the folder in github to reflect this, once
these names are decided.

Thanks,

Alejandra