From: andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu <andrea.perego@ec.europa.eu>
Sent: Monday, 5 November 2018 8:42 AM
To: Car, Nicholas (L&W, Dutton Park) <Nicholas.Car@csiro.au>
Cc: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org; dsr@w3.org
Subject: RE: Minutes for last ProfGui meeting

Hi, Nick.

As far as I know, wiki pages cannot be deleted. To fix the issue I did the following:

1. I removed Category:Meeting from the page, so that it won't be listed in the meeting table

2. I added a redirect command, pointing to the correct meeting page

Hope this solves the main problem. The changes can of course rolled back.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.