RE: FW: DCAT Subgroup meeting w/c 29th Oct 2018

Hi, Karen.

Yep, we had trackbot running, but it didn't help.

Based on my experience, this issue happens sometimes. The minutes can of course be made public afterwards, but this doesn't solve the problem of not being able to check them during the call to be sure they are correct/complete.

Cheers,

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.