FW: DCAT Subgroup meeting w/c 29th Oct 2018

Hi, Dave.

Yesterday we had problems with the minutes of the DCAT subgroup call. The minutes should be there, but we keep getting an "insufficient access priviliges" message when opening

https://www.w3.org/2018/10/31-dxwgdcat-minutes

Could you please help?

Thanks in advance

Andrea

----
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission DG JRC
Directorate B - Growth and Innovation
Unit B6 - Digital Economy
Via E. Fermi, 2749 - TP 262
21027 Ispra VA, Italy

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.