[dxwg] Licenses/rights/obligations on Services

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 05:03:05 +0000
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
dr-shorthair has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/dxwg:

== Licenses/rights/obligations on Services ==
In #104 we considered whether usage controls should be added to Dataset alongside or in place of Distribution and it was explained why they are best kept associated with the distribution.

Now we have a separate class for DataService, it is probably necessary to have similar access and usage controls there - key arguments on usage controls related to DOS risks, which obviously apply to services.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/issues/248 using your GitHub account